Saturday, May 9, 2009

MOHAMED TAMIM-AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE FOUNDATION

Well the first recipient of the Charity Fun Day was my cousin,little Mohamed Tamim. I said that come January 2008 We will disperse with most of the funds. Now Im so glad that the Swoosh0018 Charity Foundation is underway and more delighted that I have a team of dedicated individuals and Volunteers so its now Our CHARITY FOUNDATION.

Anyways before we embarked on the Charity Fun Day I made intention that I would give a portion of the Funds to little Mohamed Tamim. He is but four, my cousin, and has Cerebral Palsy. His Mum thanked Swoosh0018.com and the little lad was excited when we snapped him up for the web.
We have specified that we will be transparent and will document everything

Thank you all for that extra inch
Yours sincerely
Swoosh

No comments:

Post a Comment