Saturday, May 9, 2009

CRESCENT HAVEN ORPHANAGE- LENASIA




The Crescent Haven Orphanage is in Lenasia. Made up of about 30 kids both boys and girls. They were so amazed when I got there taking pictures and videos. Thank you guys and we have made a difference. I tell you for me going there was hard. It gives you perspective of Life. And we will continue to support them. What was interesting was I asked the kids in the video below about football and sports....

a few of them loved the MANCS LOL.

To the team on the 2nd December, the joy that the kids expressed to see me was an unbelievable feeling. I tell you our next event we going bigger and better.With my teams backing the Swoosh0018 Charity Foundation will be an annual event


*If there is anyone out there that would like to contribute anything to these guys, Dolls, Toys, Soccer Balls, Clothing ,money
Email: swoosh0018@gmail.com and TITLE the Email: CH Orphanage
Thanks
Swoosh

No comments:

Post a Comment